Tuesday, February 2, 2021

I Got High One Time

One weekday I took some PTO and I went to a weed store and I bought some weed. I smoked that weed, put Macklemore on stereo, and went for a hike in a forest park near my home. 

For someone who does not smoke often, this was some really strong weed. Seriously brah. While on my hike, I marveled at the way light reached out to touch me through the trees and I was almost paralyzed at the beauty of my heels grinding against the insides of my boots. Also my mouth got really dry--what was that about? 

At three different moments on my walk I came across a thought that I just NEEDED to jot down right away. So I Slacked them to myself. I randomly came across these messages today and thought they were hilarious, so I decided to put them here:


Gaining in elevation, I came to know for the first time that the Abyss had layers, each more abstract, terrible, and wonderful than the last. 

 

Language: intangibly grouping the atoms of the Real into illusionary layers of order.  

 

And now I walk out from under the waterfall.

 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment